Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Few Changes


Over the last few weeks a two changes have occurred. Firstly, a new job. Same back breaking trade just a new company…and apparently the same idiots. Or should I say “idiot”, one in particular. The weirdest part about it….its not my boss this time. Since I don’t have the energy (especially on my weekend) to write the novels worth of stories about said idiot, I will move on to happier changes. Not to worry though, over time I will be letting you all know about the idiotic happenings that is my work life. I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Secondly and probably more relevant to my readers, I have made a few changes to the look of my site. I’ve added a few new pages at the top of the page and I highly recommend that you check them out. One in particular that I’m kinda excited about is the “Design My Blog” page. It’s a contest of sorts where you, the readers get to draw up a background image that will be shown here for a month as my logo/background then will also be added to my site as a kind of “Artist Alley” page to be added later. Click on the page for more details. There is also a “Blog of the Month” where I pick my favorite blog for that month and give them my version of the “Colbert Bump” so that all 14 members (and growing) can learn about the other great blogs/bloggers out there. Speaking of the “Colbert Bump”, make sure you stop by “Quest for the Colbert Bump” and check out why I think I should be the blog that Stephen Colbert reads.

Also, if you want to know a brief history on how it all started, take a gander at the “History of the PenguinGazette”. Its short sweet and to the point, kind of like me except for the whole short, sweet, and to the point part. I do tend to ramble and go off on tangents…oooh look a butterfly... ahem…sorry. The “YouTube Video of the Month” page is pretty self explanatory but will never be dull I can assure you. I will bring you the best of YouTube for your viewing pleasure,  just make sure that when you check out the videos you leave a comment and let them know that you found them here. Lastly you check out my dictionary domination also known as the “My Words ofGreatness” page where the crazy made up words will be posted so that when they are used you will be know the meaning for them. This page will also allow you to leave comments so if you guys have any words that you want to add feel free and they will not only be added to the page they will also be linked to your pages and you will be given full props for them!!

So please, check everything out and let me know what you think. These will not be the last changes made, but for right now it’s a start! Until next time keep reading and commenting cause you know I love it.

Editor & Chief of The Penguin Gazette,

Rudy
 P.S. I left one out but you can "CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK"!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The design my blog feature is actually very very cool, i might submit a draw. I feel like i'm missing something so i will go ahead and read the history behind the penguin gazette.
    Aaaand last but not least, regarding your comment on the chupacabras...as long as you have your dong intact, it's fair game hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blog of the Month category is a pretty cool idea. Makes it feel like a community. Same goes for the Design my Blog. It's all about being interactive dude!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya man. I promise I haven't forgotten about submitting to the Design My Blog. Shit's been out of control busy here, but Bryan and I have every intention of sending you something soon! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @A Beer for the Showerno problem, whenever you have time. Its a monthly thing you know. Hope all the crazy slows down for you two.

    ReplyDelete