Friday, August 26, 2011

ESPN runs controversial picture of a white Michael Vick - Shutdown Corner - NFL Blog - Yahoo! Sports

             OK people I know this isn't my usual post but when i read this, I thought my followers might find this one interesting. I'm not going to write a post for this, but i really want to hear what you guys/lady faces think about this. I don't find the article in bad taste whatsoever, the picture used by ESPN is absolutely ridiculous. However, if it was publicity they where after then they sure as hell got it... good and bad alike. Please read the below article and click on all the links to see the different parts of the story. Below i have links for the Yahoo news story about the article, and the actual article. Please comment on this one because your opinions, I'm sure will be very interesting.


ESPN runs controversial picture of a white Michael Vick - Shutdown Corner - NFL Blog - Yahoo! Sports:


"What if Michael Vick was WHITE?" by Touré


-Editor & Chief of The Penguin Gazette,

Rudy


3 comments:

  1. Hello there, Rudy! :)

    You asked me (on my blog) how I got those social networks gadget up on my blog.
    The answer is simple. It's the Sharing is caring app and you can find it here:
    http://sharing-is-caring-app.blogspot.com/

    It's really easy to set up, too. I mean, if it wasn't, believe you me, I wouldn't know how to put it up there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the dog gone humanity. BTW..made you new blog of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure that's great and all, but I'm a Broncos fan. Can we see what Tim Tebow would look like if he was black? And better at passing?

    ReplyDelete